About the Property
ETTORE 971 BUGATTI STYLED VILLAS AT AKOYA OXYGEN
There is a limited number of these ultra-premium seven-bedroom villas, with floor-to-ceiling glass to maximise the feelings of light and space. The result is a seamless flow from one living space to another; simple but effortlessly elegant.
Your home features its own unique glass-walled parking space, so you can cherish your car even when you’re not driving it; whilst your guests can sit back and admire the unique centrepiece to your home.
Each home overlooks the Trump World Golf Club Dubai by Tiger Woods Design. For those unable to resist the pull of an 18-hole, championship level golf course, there’s no better location. Look out at any time of the day upon perfect greens and fairways. And when the game is played, there’s also a state-of-the-art complex including a pro shop, world-class restaurant and luxury clubhouse.
Should you wish, you can complete your Ettore 971 Bugatti styled villa living experience with exclusive pieces from the Home Collection Bugatti, available to order.
- Limited edition, villas inspired by Bugatti
- Unique lounge centrepiece with glass-walled parking space
- Seven bedrooms
- Overlooking the Trump World Golf Club Dubai by Tiger Woods Design
- Pieces available to order from the Home Collection Bugatti, upon request
- Trump World Golf Club Dubai by Tiger Woods Design
- Vista Lux retail, hospitality and entertainment
- Tropical rainforest
- Hydroponic café
- Five-star hotel and hotel apartments
- Desert-inspired luxury spa
- Unique yoga enclave inspired by the natural elements
- Waterplay fountains across the community
- Organic fresh market
- Healthy dining
- Schools and nurseries
AKOYA Oxygen is dubbed ‘Dubai’s first green residential address’. The sprawling community offers a range of villas nestled in the heart of nature, with lush greenery and cascading water features all around. A huge variety of trees and plants melt away the bustle of urban life, yet the stunning green development is ideally located so the city centre is far enough away to offer the peace and tranquillity of wide open space, but easily accessible when required.